Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am blessed with the sweetest blog friend...




I just received the sweetest compliment from DeeDee over at DeeDee's Craft Spot. DeeDee has been one of my most faithful followers since I started blogging... and I couldn't let another minute go by to say thank you so much DeeDee I am very honoured (notice in Canada we use the extra u, eh) to accept your award and you as a dear friend.

I just love what DeeDee does to things I can't even dream about.  There is a lot of talent going on with this girl, you must check out her blog. 

Hugs Deb

Now my friends that I would like to honour...


1. Nori over at Love-2-Create - another very sweet person who's talents just blow me away... she sews, she crafts, she cooks and even bakes... the talents just go on and on... she also does the best tutorials for you to follow... her energy is endless. 

2. Miss Mustard Seed has to be another one of my favourite choices... she takes transforming to an entirely different level... what that woman can do with a can of paint and mod podge just floors me... she always takes the time to leave a kind comment no matter where she stops in... just an all and all sweet person.  Thanks for being my friend. 

3. Bev over at the3clutters is another sweet person that I have had the pleasure of meeting through blogland... Bev has the most inspiring blog and such cute stories about her family life.  Take a minute and pop by to say hi to Bev you won't be sorry. 

4.The White Farm House has to be my next choice... she is the funniest story teller out there... I crack up everytime I visit her blog... she just has such a wonderful wit... talented in the remake department and so much more... well worth the visit believe me. 


4 comments:

Beverly said...

Deb, how sweet. I am very honered to be called your friend!
Ya know I love your blog!

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

You are right, that did make me feel good today! Thank you so much for the award. It means so much to me. You are sooo very sweet!

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Thanks! :) I'm going to mention that in my FFF post tonight. It's always nice to be recognized. Thanks, Deb.

Nori said...

you are SO sweet!!! you continue to be a HUGE blessing in my life.
CONGRATULATIONS on the blog award!!! :o) you deserve it... you are so talented!!!